Saturday, January 30, 2010

Framing An Old Mirror I Have An Old Wooden Frame That I Want To Put On My Bathroom Mirror. What Type Of Glue Would I Use?

I have an old wooden frame that I want to put on my bathroom mirror. What type of glue would I use? - framing an old mirror

F26 or liquid nail. It may be easier to use # 4 finishing nails. If you glue the frame to the wall and then decide to retire, you can cause damage to the wall and maybe even mirrors. These are the two lines that I recommend. You also need a caulking gun. Ask your hardware store and have its recommendations, the size of the image. So that they consider how much weight will support the tail.

3 comments:

mgmgk said...

I have to do just that and I peel and stick velcro and it works great. If I later decide I want the frame, the Velcro connection, and you draw only scraped into the mirror will change.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I use Super Glue, because it works under all conditions. May not prevent steam or heat at all.

dave s said...

receive Gorilla Glue. This stuff is the bomb when it comes to take all sorts of things.

Post a Comment