Friday, January 22, 2010

Everyday Mineral Vegan What Do I Need To Eat Everyday, Especially If I Am A Vegan, In Order To Be Healthy And Lose Weight?

What do I need to eat everyday, especially if I am a vegan, in order to be healthy and lose weight? - everyday mineral vegan

I'm losing weight and also in animal products, which cut consume them, but I want to make sure that I am the right amount of vitamins, minerals, fats, carbohydrates and proteins. So, what should I eat each day to ensure compliance with these standards?

2 comments:

Skeptic said...

It took two years to resolve this problem. Here is my vegan lifestyle program:

+ Eat three main meals per day, which is fully cooked vegetables (and sprouted) and whole grain products. The meal should contain raw and cooked vegetables, including leafy vegetables. Lawyers are excellent. The last big meal of the day should be easy. In short, do not graze:. Three main meals. A fruit between meals. No fruit at main meals.

+ Make sure that you are 15 minutes away from direct sunlight per day, or take a supplement of vitamin D. Avoid supplements of vitamin C does not eliminate, because they are necessary, and vitamin D.

+ Get a source of vitamin B12. I use linseed oil. Supplements will also work.

+ Eating a handful of nuts daily. My favorite is the premium unirradiated () almonds.

+ Avoid sugar, syrup, fructose, glutamate, aspartame, natural flavors, colors, preservatives, soy products (hormones) and refined carbohydrates. In other words, to avoid processed and packaged foods.

+ Do not watch much television. Instead, swim, ruNo, cycling, dancing or jumping rope for 30-50 minutes a day, five days a week. Keep your heart rate in a safety zone, aerobics, as determined by you and your doctor. Make this the biggest part of your daily schedule.

+ At some point you may want to take part in a fresh weight (resistance) program. Get a coach from your local health club.

ABE_13 said...

idk, like fish, fruits and vegetables, but all seek, find the food delicious, but healthy at the moment lol

Post a Comment