Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dehydrated Ice Cream Need Help Finding This One Candy From A While Back...?

Need help finding this one candy from a while back...? - dehydrated ice cream

ok sweet, maybe not so much ... But when I was younger (I'm 25) my mother to buy them .. I think .. dehydrated ice-cream bars. They were so beautiful. They were really dehydrated ice and come in rectangular blocks, and melts in your mouth when u eat ur em. I think it means something like "Astronaut Ice Cream." Please tell me someone here knows what I mean and where can I find them. I want to make bags to put surprises in the party for my daughter bday 1st ... Thank you.

2 comments:

eryana_n... said...

It is now marketed as astronaut ice cream. I saw in the museum shops, but you can buy online
http://www.nitro-pak.com/product_info.ph ...

http://www.greatoutdoorsdepot.com/mh-fre ...
Or survival in a shop, where steel camping gear and everything else.

Ashlee L said...

Think you can get everything dry ice, which has to do with NASA. I have found in the National Air and Space Museum in Virginia.

Post a Comment