Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Itcy Lower Scalp And Neck Itcy Red Bumps All Over....?

Itcy Red Bumps all over....? - itcy lower scalp and neck

Well, I have for physicians and all what I had heard, but nobody can understand what it is. So I turn to my yahoo friends who seem to know more. lol.

In November '07, he moved to Indiana, TN. Now, in early December, I got the bumps and itching and redness on the lower legs (they look like chicken pox). They came in twos and itching like crazy. Well, at first I thought it was climate change or something. So I thought it was an apartment that was the end of December now, our house was finished and we moved, still happens sometimes. Then I thought I was in bed (even if my husband had nothing on him), I bought a new sofa and began to sleep. I have three children, and none of them do well. They remained in mand lower legs all the time, until 3 weeks, now they're everywhere! The doctor said, scabies, but for lack of "track marks" and no one else has, then lupus was rejected, but my blood work was fine. Ideas?

3 comments:

mr petey said...

Could it be impetigo, a bacterial infection that can by streptococcal or staphylococcal bacteria are caused. You can keep the show on his body by rubbing the skin surfaces together.

Megs said...

Lichen Planus?

Ashley D said...

Have you ever chickenpox? If you could shingles. Get and use a hydrocortisone cream. Who could help a little.

Post a Comment