Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Know A Scorpio Man Is Interested How Can I Tell If A Scorpio Man Is Interested?

How can I tell if a Scorpio man is interested? - how to know a scorpio man is interested

Me and Scorpio meet by chance over the years has been a lot of really good conversations, none of them face to face. Finally, spend some time with him with those around you have been a lot of things that night and asked me to the movies with him over the weekend. Everything was great, and I ended up night and having sex with him. The sex was great and the next morning we hung and finished just a kiss. He asked me, I have and we once again have sex. I am very attracted to him, and I guess he feels the same. However, you can not help but wonder if it just for sex. The first week and a half, we looked at was that I wrote every day / night asked what I was doing and how I was. After the lastOnce I saw him a few days ago, did not request or a text message to me once. I spoke with him briefly and he seemed fine. I can not say whether it somewhere or not. What kind of signals Scorpio men tend to give if one is interested in you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment