Monday, December 7, 2009

Solutions For Large Stomachs How Do You Get Rid Of Excess Fat And Skin Of Your Stomach?

How do you get rid of excess fat and skin of your stomach? - solutions for large stomachs

hey guys in 15, large and 6foot Recently I started to train and do things to get me healthier.
I bike in half an hour a day at home in the car and I sit ups and push-ups once a week makes me jump and boxing ..
I use about 85 kg and was very big, but now I am 65 kg and am qiutoas thin for my height, I is the whole time that my body is thin, but my stomach still has a lot of excess fat, the skin on her tits and I man a little bit bigger (not fat, but I get rid WAN) to be.
Can someone cut me some solutions to these 2 questions that really helps a lot ...

Thanks to you-type
much appreciated ..

1 comments:

jb said...

The cardio you're doing now is enough, but I need is a notch when you're trying to lose body fat. Improve your training. The more muscle you have, the increased basal metabolic rate means that you burn more calories if they do not exercise. See what you go out to eat, do something, perhaps a balanced and low in fat. Maybe 20-30 minutes jogging / running 3 times to take a week and strength training in the major muscle groups 4-5 times per week, alternately, what you do. The only way we will lose the stomach and "man boobs" is from what they say, to do more heart. It is much easier, is brought a pound of fat, you must move out.

Post a Comment